Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sillyness and Other Things

Ace recently asked me the silliest question ever: "Would you be upset if I got up and offered you chocolate?" Why would I be upset about getting chocolate? He did admit that it was a silly question.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, my period still hasn't shown up. I did take a pregnancy test that came up negative, but I'm not sure how accurate it might have been.

Also, today I took a nap, because I was going to fall asleep whether I wanted to or not.

Don't quite know what to make of everything right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My in-laws have had one of their vehicles in the shop since Monday (I know, it's only been 2 days, but it's fairly inconvenient for us). Hopefully tomorrow they will have all the cars back here again. I'm getting a bit stir crazy and the only vehicle we currently have available has no working a/c, hurts Ace when he tries to drive it, is hard to get into, and we both hate. So, we are stuck here.

On the plus side, the in-laws are currently planning to be out of town Friday night/most of the day Saturday. Ace and I are talking about ordering a pizza to celebrate our chance to be alone.

No comments: