Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random Thoughts

My father-in-law decided to change what day he does laundry. We got no notice of this before hand. That seems like the kind of thing you should tell someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When my mother-in-law is no where around, my father-in-law suddenly seems to be much happier and easier to get along with. When she is around, he is generally in a bad mood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my father-in-law needs a nap in the afternoon to be somewhat human again, why do my in-laws keep scheduling stuff for the afternoons that interferes with his chances to get that nap?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My birthday is coming up. I'm not sure how I feel about that right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does my mother-in-law feel the need to share random crap she half remembers from the tv/news with me? And why did she encourage me to get pregnant and discourage it at the same time?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate waiting. Hopefully Ace will get a phone call soon and life will start looking much brighter again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream recently that I was moving in with my mom. I woke up hugging myself (I was hugging her in the dream). I'm still not quite sure what my brain was trying to work out there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'll stop here. I'm starting to run out of random thoughts. And now, I'm going to curl up with something that makes me laugh and stop focusing on so many negative things.

No comments: