Monday, June 4, 2012

Heat Wave

Once again, there are a/c problems in this house. We are on the third person to come to try to fix this a/c unit (2 today, 1 about two weeks ago). Hopefully the problem will be solved quickly and before the day gets really hot.

Unfortunately, it's throwing me back into heat exhaustion territory. Ace isn't watching me drink water like a hawk, but I'm pretty sure he'd prefer to have already gotten me more water this morning (he refilled the water once this morning, but I'm pretty sure he'd rather it have been two or three times).

I don't know how much longer I'll get to use my laptop before needing to shut it down so it won't overheat. I'll let everyone know when I'm in a/c again (we may be making an emergency trip to see my dad, we just don't know yet).

No comments: