Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Twitchy

Today I am feeling twitchy. I think it's partly a lack of enough sleep lately. On a good night, I get 6 hours. That sounds like plenty, except my body prefers to get about 9 hours of sleep. I am tired a lot.

Also, I started my period. Completely expected thing to happen. The timing is even right. But the hormones have me on edge right now. I can practically feel my nerves wincing about everything that is happening. But reading about infertility while being on your period does not make life sunshine and roses (sometime, I'll actually find out if Ace and I have fertility issues, but not until we take care of x and y and maybe z).

Oh, and I woke up with my shoulder aching and my fingertips numb.

And I'm missing Ace like crazy.

And my father-in-law, who has toned down his affection, is still being more affectionate than I'd like.

And I'm trying to just relax, but it's not really working. Because that stupid driving test is looming in my vision again. And I know I can pass it, but there's a small part of me that keeps wondering if I'm not letting myself.

In other words, I have about a dozen reasons to be twitchy right now and they are all hitting me at once. Depression keeps breathing down my neck, looking for a week spot to pounce on and drag me down into its depths.

So, if you wonder why I'm not posting here right now, it's because I'm fighting off/dealing with all that stuff.

*Twitch, twitch*

No comments: