Saturday, September 29, 2012

More Things I Love about Ace

Since I'm feeling all romantic and loving towards Ace due to our anniversary (not that I'm normally feeling not romantic and loving, it just doesn't normally feel this strong), I thought I'd share more things that I love about him.

1. He is a nerd. Such a nerd. He gets my nerdy references, or he asks about them. And he cares about my answers.

2. He listens to me ramble on and on about whatever I am currently obsessed with. Even if he doesn't care. (Okay, he occasionally tunes out the details, but he listens enough to know the subject.) He cares about my interests.

3. He makes me feel loved. Without really trying.

4. He takes care of the stuff that stresses me out.

5. He wants me to feel pretty. Because he wants me to see myself as he sees me. And he won't give up telling me that I'm pretty until I believe it all the time.

6. He wants to talk to me when we are apart. He wants us to spend time together as much as we can.

7. He got me to play WoW (World of Warcraft) and continues to get me to play WoW. I'm not always sure I like playing nearly as much as he does, but I like that he wants to do something with me that we both find fun.

8. He solves problems that I'm too close to. Easily.

9. He wants children nearly as much as I do. He wants children partially because I want them so much.

10. He's going to be such a great dad, partially because he's such a great husband.

11. He tells me he loves me everyday (baring lack of means to communicate). He thinks it's important that I hear it daily. He often tells me multiple times a day. And he never lets me say it without telling me he loves me back.

12. He loves me even when I'm not very lovable. He doesn't always like me then, but he still loves me.

13. He refuses to let us say things we don't mean and can't take back. And if I do say something hurtful, he forgives me for it. Every time.

14. He fills my heart with warmth and love. Just by being in my life.

15. He is willing to learn new things. He likes learning new things. He may not always be interested in what I am, but he is interested in learning.

This still doesn't scratch the surface of things I love about my husband. But it is at least a few more of the things that I love.

I miss you, sweetheart. I love you! Drive safely, watch out for deer, and take care of yourself. *kiss*

No comments: