Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Frustrated

Some days, I just want to scream, yell, and throw a tantrum about lack of integrity. But, of course, that wouldn't be mature, so I don't do it. But I do make decisions never to have anything to do with those people again if I can help it. Ace and I were supposed to get some money for a real estate deal he did earlier this year (a decent amount of money, that would get us back into our house), but the guy who was supposed to pay us decided to pay less than the amount he actually owed us (by several thousand dollars). So, he is on our list of people not to do business with in the future.

The plus side, I like both my jobs. There are some really great people who I get to work with, which helps make the time pass by faster (great for when I'm working at Bath and Body Works).

Okay, I'm going to eat things that probably aren't that good for me (like candy corn). Hopefully that will cheer me up.

TTFN!

No comments: