Monday, November 5, 2007

Working and Waiting

Well, this past weekend (and today) I have spent most of my time working or waiting. Mostly waiting. Yesterday was a long day. 5 hours at work that felt longer. Then I came home and got the pleasure of my niece's company (she got frustrated with Ace because he refused to let her change from watching Finding Nemo to Bugs Bunny. He just refused to let her have that much control, since I know he was not fascinated by Finding Nemo.). She was also convinced that we should all go to bed at her bed time (9 is a bit early for me to try to go to sleep). She had no idea that Ace and I were still up (technically, I was on my bed already). I doubt the time change helped her any, since she was probably somewhat tired.

It's been hard just waiting. But, it's about the only thing I can do. My mother-in-law suggested that I become a squeaky wheel, but that wouldn't help the temp agency to find me a job, nor would it cause the minister to call them back. So her suggestion is not something I'm going to put much emphasis on right now.

Well, I'm going to go find something pleasant to think about.

TTFN!

No comments: