Monday, September 1, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Quiet

It's currently rather quiet in my house. It's nice. Ace and I don't spend enough time just being quiet. We're both on our laptops, so there is some noise, but we've got the TV off (for once) and it's nice and quiet.

In good news, at least for me, Ace got today off (which is why he's home... I probably should have lead with that, huh?). Also, we changed our sheets and dusted off our fan, both of which we should have done a while ago. And I'm coughing a lot less, except for when the dust hits me just right.

In bad news, I think the dust gave me a sinus headache and I probably need to go see an optometrist (on a completely unrelated matter), because one of my eyes feels like it's doing something strange lately (I keep feeling like something is twitching, and my vision is acting all strange sometimes too). Plus, all I want to do right now is take a nap (I've been awake 3 and 1/2 hours, isn't that a little soon to be taking a nap?).

So, there you have it. The good, the bad, and the quiet from the Smith household.

What's happening in your life?

No comments: