Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello

There's been someone digging through my blog for the past few days. I have no idea who they are, as they haven't left me any messages or sent me any e-mails.

To this person, I say, "Hi! How did you find me? I guess I've been an interesting read, since you've dug through so much of my blog. If you don't want to share anything, you don't have to, but I am curious."

Other than that, I've been trying to lower my stress level back down, because my in-laws have decided to continue the kinds of behaviors that cause me to feel stressed (within the first 24 hours of being back here, I was as stressed as I had been before I went to visit my dad). Tonight, they decided to run some errand (or go out to eat) and didn't let Ace and I know that we were on our own for dinner. So, when they got back after 8 (and after we had been hungry for a while), we finally found out that we could have already eaten.

Starting my period early hasn't helped either. But I'm choosing to look at this as being one month closer to being pregnant. On the plus side, my hormones, which were a little too out of control Monday and Tuesday, are bothering me less today. Ace is happy because it means I'm not getting pissed at him for some stupid reasons. Staying with my in-laws seems to make it easier to get upset about stupid stuff, which just makes us both want out of here even more.

No comments: