Monday, September 3, 2007

My Favorites

I got this from another blog. I thought it would be an interesting thing to fill out.

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Favorite Month: October. It's my birth month and I like dressing up for Halloween.

Favorite Movie: Teahouse of the August Moon

Favorite Sport: watching - diving on the Olympics. playing - none

Favorite Season: Spring. The flowers are pretty.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Everything But The... by Ben and Jerry (I also like Half Baked by Ben and Jerry too)

Favorite Time of Day: 3:00 pm, because I enjoy The People's Court

Last Cigarette: Never had one

Last Drink: Um... May, I think. I don't remember.

Last Car Ride: going to church on Saturday

Last Movie Seen in a Theater: I don't remember. It's been a while.

Last Phone Call: Ace on Thursday night (he was headed home from his parents' house)

Last CD Played: the second disk of Garth Brooks' Double Live album

Have You Ever Been on TV: not that I know of.

Thing You're Wearing: white socks (I'm wearing other things than that, but thing was singular so I went with one article of clothing)

Thing You've Done Today: got dressed (again, I've done more than that, but it is singular so you get one thing I did)

Thing You Can Hear Right Now: the a/c running

Thing You Can't Live Without: sleep

Thing You Do When You're Bored: read

Coke or Pepsi: Fruit Juice (I rarely drink soda, and when I do it rarely has caffeine in it)

Hot or Cold: in between

What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? Visit all 50 states, own my own island, visit 6 of the 7 continents, have kids, have grandkids, dance like no one's watching, eat ice cream for breakfast, and make a difference in the world.

As an aside, insulting your spouse does not lead to sex. Making fun of your Kama Sutra DVD does.

TTFN!

No comments: