Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Why I'm Not Talking to Guillermo

Last night, I had problems falling asleep. In fact, I ended up getting back up out of bed 2 times last night. So, this morning, I got up and told Ace that I wished him well at work, but I was going back to bed because I was up so late last night (he wasn't surprised, I think I woke him up the second time I got up). So, he goes to work not too terribly much later and I get up within an hour of him leaving. Guillermo decided to get into the trash while I was still in bed. I had trash to clean up, a dog to stick outside, and I'm still upset with him.

It didn't help that his hair gets everywhere, including inside my juice last night. Not that I would have stopped talking to him about that, because he didn't actually put them in the glass I was drinking out of. In fact, I think it was at least partially my fault. His hair is on a blanket that I cover myself up with (his hair is on almost everything) and my cup ended up under the blanket briefly last night.

I know have an e-mail address set up for this blog, so if you feel the need to say something, but don't want to post it in the comments, send your e-mail to a_masmith@yahoo.com and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I would also like to remind you that if you haven't done so yet, I would like you to add your name to the map to let me know what city you live in (it's a world wide map, so you have no excuses).

I'm going to go. I have to get ready for a chiropractor's appointment (which mostly means socks and shoes need to be put on my body).

TTFN!

No comments: