Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Tulsa World

There are times that Ace and I get our local paper (The Tulsa World, not a small newspaper, but we live in not so small town). Mostly, we get the paper when we can buy it for $8 a month. It's a good deal, I get my comics delivered to my house everyday and some crossword puzzles to do too. Ace gets whatever he wants to read from it, which isn't much usually. When they aren't running this special (which you have to pay for in advance), we refuse to get the paper and usually just buy the Sunday paper each week (which works out to $6 a month for one day a week). The main reason why is that the nice $96 a year bill goes up to $212 a year, and we refuse to pay that much. I can buy crossword puzzle books and read comics online (which is definitely at my house). We just wait until they come back by our house with that deal again.

In other news, it's raining again. I'm ready for some sunny days, but I don't think the weather forecast is promising me that anytime real soon. This means that Guillermo will only want to go outside when he really has to go to the bathroom (and we'll have to trick him out for church tonight). On the plus side, we don't have a paper getting soaked in the yard (our subscription ran out in August).

Well, my lunch is ready, so I'm going to go now.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Peter said...

I love your posts. Hmmm, we have promised the kids a dog once Helen becomes a vicar. 9 months to go - am I ready for this experience?