Saturday, May 17, 2008

From Sad to Happy in Less than 24 Hours

When Ace got home from work last night, we talked. I mentioned that I was needing time/touch. So, we talked, cuddled, and relaxed. It was nice. We both had missed it.

We're going to make sure we don't have the same thing happen again next month (when I'm on my period, we don't seem to do well at cuddling, I'm not sure why). We're going to spend at least an half hour each day talking and close.

We're also both trying to get healthier. We're both going to exercise. I'm going to do crunches and Ace is going to work out at the fitness center at his job. I'm also going to try to watch less TV and listen to the word more (as well as actually working on cleaning the house).

But, I'm no longer feeling the need to scream. I'm more in the mood to sing right now. And this is nice, I've missed it. Sometimes, I forget how quickly I can drift away from happiness and into stressed and sad. I'm trying to work on that, because it's very easy to keep it from happening.

TTFN!

No comments: