Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing to Say

I haven't forgotten to post, I just haven't really had anything I wanted to say publically. I've been working on not having such wonky feelings lately (I've been on an emotional roller coaster lately, and I don't know why).

I haven't been doing anything big in my house. I haven't been doing anything but brain teasers for the most part the past few days.

I'm feeling overwhelmed with the need for a vacation. Which is stupid, because there isn't anything that should have me feeling that way. I'm mainly feeling that the world is just too harsh and painful, which is stupid, because I know it's beautiful and happy too (more so, in fact). And saying all that feels like I'm whining about my life. The one where I'm a housewife, trying to get everything organized and pretty, because what is there to really whine about? The dog getting in the trash? Eh, his food's been cut down and he thinks he's hungry all the time. The dishes needing to be washed? It means I've had plenty of food/drink to satisfy me.

And so, I've been silent, because who wants to read about someone whining?

Later.

No comments: