Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Simplicity

Ace and I like talking about what we plan on doing when we have kids. It's ridiculous, because we don't have kids yet, but it helps pass the time (and get us used to the idea of having kids).

Tonight, we were talking about what we plan on doing about birthdays. Mainly, we plan on keeping it simple. Cake, ice cream, presents, a few friends (maybe), and that's pretty much it. I haven't been to any parties where it was over the top, but I've read enough stories about it to be over the idea already.

So, as with most things in my life, I prefer to have simplicity. I think part of it is because I'm feel like I'm a complex enough person. I dislike being labeled, yet like mentally labeling other people (that is the simplest example I could come up with).

I'm going to go. I'm watching stuff on the DVR, and it's distracting me from writing.

TTFN!

No comments: