Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Change in the Wind

Well, the big change that I knew was coming, but was ignoring refuses to be ignored anymore.

Ace and I are moving. Within the week. And we aren't sure where we are moving right now.

And I'm sitting here, possibly a little shock, trying not to think about it. My life isn't really in my control right now.

It doesn't help that my dad recently got in an accident on his motorcycle. He'll be fine, will have a couple of scars probably.

But right now, I think I've had 1 too many things happen lately. I don't know how I feel. I don't know what I think. I just know that everything seems to be changing, and I'm not the one choosing these changes.

So, I'm focusing on breathing and will start packing up books here soon. After all, if I'm moving, I'd like to take as many of my friends as possible with me when I move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you moving to Texas?!

Yikes...hang in there. Moving sucks. :( I will mentally pack a box or two with you from Dallas.