Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We Must Be Thinking of Something Good

(Jenna, I blame you for my post title.)

Since Ace and I got our couch from Karen, we've started a few new traditions.

1. Ace is lotioning my feet every night. Which helps make sure we spend at least a little bit of time touching each other everyday, which helps keep us connected. Also, it means my feet won't be dry.

2. We are coming up with 5 things we are grateful for and sharing them with each other. This way, we focus on good things, just like we're told to do in Philippians 4:8. They are usually simple little things, but I think it helps us both concentrate on the good things in life instead of the bad.

It's amazing what all can change in just 3 days.

P.S.: We have a slip-cover on the couch. It's not pretty and doesn't really fit quite right, but the couch is no longer clinging to our skin so we're happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! New couches are the best.