Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mood Swings

This week has been a joy of mood swings. Seriously, it's only been 3 days but it's felt like about 2 weeks. On the plus side, it's not just been a desire to curl up with some chocolate and cry or laugh (although that has popped up at least 2 times).

On the plus side, Ace knows that I've been emotional. He's putting up with my desires to watch something to cheer myself up. He's not made me feel bad about my lack of desire to move for the most part. He gets that my moods are currently being thrown around by my hormones.

It does not make it easier for me to live with my own random mood swings. I don't love feeling good and then suddenly wanting to not move for a week for no apparent reason. These mood swings really seem to sap the energy right out of me.

On the plus side, the mood swings sometimes go to being in a great mood for no obvious reason either. And any little bit of good news makes the day seem brighter. It's just hard to find a middle ground sometimes.

No comments: