Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Solution

Lately I've been feeling much grouchier than I generally like to be. Part of it has been the stresses of the job, but part of it has been a lack of enough good rest and a lack of sex (much to Ace's unhappiness).

Nicely, I've had lots of time off lately. I've caught up on sleep for the most part. And this morning Ace and I had sex. And now I am in a great mood. The sun seems brighter, the house warmer (I was cold), and the food tastes better.

I know that the solution to all my problems is not just sleep and sex. But they do seem to affect my general outlook on life. And even stress from the job doesn't stick around when I'm seeing the world as a good place.

I guess I just need to make sure I have sex more often. Even if my body seems to be objecting to movement.

No comments: