Thursday, October 18, 2007

News

I have a job. I let that sink in a moment.

I have a job. Starting Tuesday, I will be working on nights and weekends at Bath and Body Works at one of the local malls. I've got a 5 hour orientation on Tuesday, and should hopefully start the regular part of the job on Wednesday. So, I am now a working woman. Ace should start working on Monday for a satellite company (well, he should start training Monday). He will also start making collections calls in November (he knows he's got this job, it's just a matter of waiting until the date he starts). I'll hopefully be getting a call on Monday for starting to work from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm starting on Wednesday. All I need now is to get a few white and black shirts.

So, now I've shared my big news with you. Share any of your big news with me.

TTFN!

P.S.: Have I mentioned that I've got a job?

No comments: