Tuesday, October 30, 2007

On the Outside Looking In

Sometimes, it's hard that I'm not talking to my mom. It's hard, because I want to know what is going on with my siblings. It feels a little lonely. I don't like being on the outside when I was so involved for so long, but I'd rather be happy and looking in than miserable and involved. Mostly, it's hard when I want to give my sister, Meg (again, not her real name), some support. I'm not sure when I'll get to see her again, but I know it won't be very soon.

In work related news, I'm waiting. I worked Sunday, but I'm off until Friday for my job with Bath and Body Works. I'm also waiting to hear from the temp agency. So, for now, I'm in limbo on the whole thing. Actually, the temp agency is waiting to hear from someone, so I don't know how long I'll be in limbo. It's frustrating.

Well, I'm going to go back to waiting. I'm hoping to get a call later today.

TTFN!

No comments: