Saturday, March 13, 2010

Clarity

Right now, my head is a jumble of thoughts all wanting to express themselves, preferably at once. It is loud and crazy and mixed up and at the same time it's comforting (except when I want to sleep, then it's just annoying).

Life had demanded I focus on certain things lately. Things that added to my stress levels. Things that blocked my creativity. Things that left me wanting to be quiet because the noise in my head wasn't there.

Since then, Ace and I have taken care of all those pesky demands, or at least all the ones we could do something about. It's left me feeling lighter and clearer. It's let me focus on things again, something that was sorely lacking before.

Today, I feel like I can see where I'm at and what I need to do to get to where I'm supposed to go. The chatter that I've probably complained about before has helped remind me that I'm whole again.

Today, I feel that I have returned to myself. And I'm happy about that.

No comments: