Friday, September 11, 2009

Excitement Barely Contained

Tomorrow, Karen is getting married. Oddly, this has required a bit of planning on my part that has nothing to do with her wedding plans. Mostly planning when I am going to do certain things.

Today is laundry day, which doesn't mean a whole lot, but it's also the day we are getting Guillermo back to dog-sit him until they return from their honeymoon, which meant that I had to put the lock back on the gate. Tonight, after Ace gets home from work, I'm making a run to Wal-mart to buy some nail polish (and possible a sleep mask, if I can find one). Then, I'll come home and paint my nails.

Tomorrow, I get to get up, shave, iron my skirt and Ace's shirt, and then try to relax for a couple of hours until it's time to go. Then, we get to put Guillermo outside and go watch our friend get married (she has said that she's putting us to work when we get there, so I'm not quite sure when we should get there).

So, I'm excited over here. I'm containing my excitement, but just barely.

TTFN!

P.S.: I'm waiting, as usual. Waiting gets kind of repetitive after a while, so you can see why I don't constantly talk about it each month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!