Thursday, September 24, 2009

Searching for Words

I've been quieter lately. Not just here, but in real life too.

I think I'm just not sure what the right words are to describe anything lately. I'm not depressed, but I'm not feeling quite myself either.

I'm feeling quiet, which isn't totally odd, because I don't have an outgoing personality (although, I do have a tendency to get louder and seemingly outgoing as I get to know someone better). I think that the quiet is because of all the changes we've recently made, including Guillermo going back to his new family. I think this is just a time of adjustment, and it's taken away my ability to communicate.

I think, for the first time in a while, I'm just not sure what to say or do or think or feel, so I've just gotten quiet. I'm trying to get still. I'm trying to find center. I'm trying to find the right words.

So, there you have it. I'm quiet because I don't know what else to be right now. And I think I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's OK to be quiet now and then! :) Just take care of yourself