Friday, September 18, 2009

Waiting, But Not

Oh people. This is a weird time. I'm waiting on several things to happen. The only thing I'm not waiting on is to find out if I'm pregnant or not (not).

I'm waiting for Karen & her new husband to get home from their honeymoon to pick Guillermo back up.

I'm waiting on my period to end, even though it just started.

I'm waiting on DVDs to come in the mail from Blcokbuster (Get Smart, for the laughs).

I'm waiting on Ace to get off work, even though his work day just started, so that we can be together again.

I'm waiting on the other big change I know is coming, but I'm not sure when it will get here.

And, while doing all this waiting, I'm trying to remind myself that there is more to life than just waiting. Because lately (and by lately, I mean most of the past year), that seems to be all I've been doing.

On the plus side, I've never been so patient.

No comments: