Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dreams That Probably Won't Come True

I've talked about it before, but it's been a while. I sometimes dream of other bloggers. The other night I dreamt of Jenna & her husband Joey. And while I'd love to actually meet Jenna sometime, my dream is really unlikely to come true.

I dreamt that she and I were taking college classes together (no clue what classes we were taking, or why, just that we were taking classes). When we got to one of our classes, Joey was teaching it. Jenna kept trying to get me to talk to her, and I kept trying to get her to be quiet so I could hear what Joey was saying (I don't talk during class, I listen). Joey decided that he would have to separate us during class in order to keep us quiet and dream me just wondered why I was being punished when I was trying to listen.

It was an odd dream. But Jenna and I were having fun in it, which is always a good thing. I doubt that Jenna talks during classes, but she did in my dream. I doubt that Jenna and I will be taking college classes together, and I really doubt we'd take a class Joey was teaching, but I've had odder dreams that have had parts come true so I make no guarantees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but I DO talk during class. I hate sitting still. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Mr. Schuler did that exact thing to us in 9th grade science! Suddenly moved you clear across the room cause "we" supossedly talked to much!! (like hardly):-)