Saturday, May 1, 2010

The More Things Don't Change, The More My Emotions Do

To start, I'd like to apologize for the long title and the long absence. I've been trying to work some things out in my head. When I was wanting to write last night, it wouldn't have been appropriate, as Ace was sleeping and taking up the space I would have been sleeping in.

It has been determined that the more we stay here, in my in-laws house, the more my emotions get messed up and the more I feel down on days I start hearing things are turning around for us. It's been frustrating.

Part of the problem is that my in-laws question us about everything and then my father-in-law says something negative about anything potentially positive. It's hard to remain looking on the bright side when someone is trying to pull your reasonable expectations down. We're muddling through for now.

I'm hoping, and somewhat expecting, that today we'll go see my dad and step-mom. They should help put some positive spin back on our lives. We've got to get some stuff out of their garage, but it will be nice just to see them again. It's been longer than we would like for it to have been.

I'm going to go. I've got other things to deal with, and right now writing doesn't seem to be helping.

Later.

No comments: