Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Fixed, But Not Part 2

Because it was way past time for Ace to go to bed (and I was still sitting on his bed/the couch), I forgot to mention what time I finished getting my laptop fixed.

Ace got home from work at 7:22 that night. I was finally finished adding files/games/whatever around 8:40. People, I spent the better part of 10 hours trying to get my laptop to work right and be fully fixed.

I'm working on adjusting to the stuff I can't seem to adjust quite right by myself (all superficial problems that I can get used to, but it's just different). It's still throwing me, but I no longer have to have my text set to a size 15 font to easily read it (12 is plenty large now).

Saturday, I stopped working on my laptop for lunch, to stretch/get yogurt/take painkillers, and to eat dinner. The biggest things I realized is that I have way too many links I don't go to much and that reformatting my hard-drive stresses me out way more than it probably should.

So, now you know all you need to about how I spent my Saturday (and then some, I'm sure).

No comments: