Monday, May 31, 2010

Jumbled

Lately it seems like my emotions are all jumbled up. I can't seem to feel just one thing at a time (other than pain, but that's not an emotion). Everything is tinged with something else (tinged is a great word).

My thoughts aren't feeling very linear either. They go off in different directions. I'm feeling easily distracted.

It's left me swinging back and forth between being quiet and rambling on and on about nothing in particular while jumping topics way too often (Is that just a girl thing?).

My book, the one I'm supposed to be writing, is waiting until Ace and I are living on our own, because the whole thing seems to have taken a leave of absence (Without permission! My book is AWOL!). I'm hoping that getting back on our own, surrounding ourselves with only our things will help me focus again. For now, it's looking to be sometime in July before we are going to be able to move, so my original plan on writing the whole book this year looks to be torpedoed.

So, yeah. I've been trying to organize my thoughts in some way, but it's been hard. And now I'm off to some other distracting thing, because that's what I've been doing lately.

No comments: