Friday, August 27, 2010

A Break

I have no real reason why I haven't been posting lately, other than I've been a little too caught up in my own head.

Everything has been jumbled up inside me for the past month. I'm not sure where it's going, but it's been keeping me fairly quiet everywhere lately. I think Ace is getting a little concerned about me, since I'm not normally this introspective. Something is percolating, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

I have made a decision though. I'm taking a break from Facebook next week, when my in-laws go out of town. I don't know how long the break will be, but I feel the need for two or three days away from there. Maybe some of the hurts that are still under the surface can heal with that break.

I just know that I've felt emotionally tired for most of the last month and I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of being on the edge of fighting off depression. I'm fairly certain a break will help a lot with that. Ace is, as always, supportive of my decision.

Hopefully, I'll have more to say as I take a break from FB and spend more time in the real world. If nothing else, it'll free up more of my day for playing WoW with Ace, something I know will make him happy.

No comments: