Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Garage Sale 2: The Quickening Part 2

Well, as it happened last time, I spent about an hour in the heat and then came inside because I felt nauseous from the heat (I sat where I was being hit most of the time by 3 fans, and I still got overheated faster than I would have liked). My body does not take well to heat.

On the plus side, all that teaching stuff is out of here and isn't coming back (or it will be out of here when the trash gets picked up/it gets donated/something other than it staying here). Ace made the big sale of the weekend of $50 for a bunch of books. If only my mother-in-law was getting rid of more than just her old teaching supplies.

In a week and a half, Ace and I get a 2 week break from the in-laws because they are going on vacation. I'm counting down the days in my head. I know that it's not that far away, but it feels a little like it is. Ace and I have plans for while we're alone (sex, cleaning out the fridge again, sex, cleaning out the pantry, sex, non-fried foods, sex, and did I mention we plan on having sex?). The timing should be really good for potential baby-making, which is exciting.

So, 10 more days until we're alone. I should have a big smile permanently on my face for most of those two weeks. And my stress levels should be extremely low, which is great for my health (mental, physical, and emotional). And 2 weeks of parking in the garage so our car isn't HOT when we get in it! Life is looking good.

No comments: