Friday, January 18, 2008

Attempting to Catch Up with the Internet

Well, Ace and I are finally back from our long internet hiatus. We got our internet connection back up earlier today. I am almost sort of caught up on what I normally read while I'm online.

Speaking of reading, I've been doing a lot of that lately. Mostly since the first, because I was working most days in December. I've read The Bourne Supremacy (not anything like the movie) and The Notebook. I've almost finished a book about cases tried before the Supreme Court and Bob Newheart's autobiography (I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This! and Other Things that Strike Me as Funny).

Well, I'm going to go back to reading posts. I might be caught up by the time I have to be at work tomorrow.

TTFN!

P.S.: I've missed posting. Have you missed me any?