Monday, January 21, 2008

Waiting for Words

Lately, I keep feeling the desire to write something. Then I realize that I have no clue what, so I get frustrated and don't write anything (or at least nothing I'm satisfied with). I'm not sure why, but it seems important. So, for now, I'll get on here and talk about whatever random things I think of, but in the back of my head, I'm hoping that whatever I need so badly to say will eventually come out.

I made a few adjustments to my profile, including changing my job description from future mom-to-be to future mom. I'm not pregnant yet, but it's still accurate (I'll adopt if I can't do anything else). It's hard though. It's hard watching my extended family growing while I'm still waiting (reading parenting blogs, a hobby of mine, doesn't help either). But I'm happy to see their families growing and happy. I apparently love feeling mixed emotions.

Well, I have to go. Ace wants to go pick his glasses back up (he got new ones recently and he's got his lenses switched to the permanent ones today).

TTFN!

No comments: