Thursday, January 24, 2008

Post 101

My last post was number 100 (and now you get the meaning behind the title for this post). And it wasn't about anything clever or funny. It was about mortality and death. Not exactly pleasant topics for discussion. And, not surprisingly, I didn't have any response from people. I wasn't saying anything interesting or new. So, today I'm going to post information about me.

Four Things about me

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1) Babysitter
2) Bath and Body Works
3) Office temp
4) Housewife

B) Four movies I would watch again:

1) The Matrix
2) Teahouse of the August Moon
3) Arsenic and Old Lace
4) Serenity

C) Four Places I have Lived:

1) Dallas, TX
2) Oklahoma City, OK
3) Tulsa, OK
4) um, that's pretty much it

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1) CSI
2) Bones
3) House
4) NCIS

E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1) Padre Island, TX
2) Disney World
3) San Antonio, TX
4) Bentonville, AR

F) Four favorite home made foods:

1) Potato Salad
2) Tuna Casserole
3) Ranchero Casserole
4) Snickerdoodles

G) Four places I would rather be right now:

1) Hawaii
2) Disney World
3) Las Vegas
4) My bed

Yeah, I think I'm going to go make that last one a reality.

TTFN!

No comments: