Friday, October 31, 2008

Mostly* True Story

* Names have been changed to protect the identities of the participants.

A little while ago, I was talking to Ace about me taking a bath. I came into our living room to try to find a book to read and Ace asked me why I was looking outside of my erotic stories stash, not that he minded a night off (I've not been forcing the boy to have sex daily, but my brain interpreted his question as if I had been). I looked at him and asked if I looked like I was up for doing anything but soaking and reading (my arms were down at my sides, and I'm fairly sure my shoulders were still raised up some in stress). He looks me over and says, "Oh, you want the night off."

I wonder about that man sometimes, because he knew that I've been feeling kind of drained all day (I didn't get out of bed for a couple of hours after waking up, because I was letting the humidifier help clear out my nose, if that tells you what kind of day it's been.).

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

TTFN!

No comments: