Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November 1st!

So, today is the first day of NoBloPoMo.

And I'm excited about the challenge. Now we just have to see if I still feel that way by Thanksgiving.

In fact, I'm so excited that I'm starting the month shortly after it started (within the first hour of November)!

And now, I just need to calm down enough to figure out what I might want to say.

Since Guillermo has been back home, I've been taking pictures of him (at least one a day, it seems). It's so bad that he's gotten used to it. He'll just lay there waiting for me to finish snapping my shot on our digital camera before he moves (or even opens his eyes, really). Which, I'm finding very sweet.

He's also enjoying the cushion we bought for him the other day. He wasn't so sure about it when he first saw it, but Ace convinced him to try it (by putting a towel that Guillermo had been sleeping on already down on top of it), and he's been spending lots of time there, at least he is when Ace and I are in the living room (mostly Ace though, as I spend most of my time in the living room sitting in my massage chair).

So, yeah. I'm happy to have the big, sometimes stinky (but not often), shedding dog back home, but I kind of miss not having someone stare at me while I eat. I love him. Even when I'm complaining about him (mostly to Ace).

TTFN!

No comments: