Friday, November 14, 2008

Ouch, Still

I hate complaining like this. I also hate being in pain like this.

But for now, I am unhappily still in pain. I am taking pain reliever, and it helps a lot, but it can't fully kill the pain. Mostly, it stops the pain as long as my shoulder is immobile, which is less time throughout the day than it probably should be.

And I've been wanting to spend most of my time sleeping lately (No, I'm not pregnant. I started my period and that's just been another bit of fun on top of everything else, let me tell you.). Which might do a little bit of help, but I'm not as sure about that as I could be.

And can I be done with the complaining? Can this November start going right now, please? Can I just have something great happen now? You know, to balance out the suckiness of the month so far.

I'm going to go, because soon Ace and I will get some precious time together, and I should start feeling a little better emotionally just from that. Plus, I want to make sure Serenity ends like I remember it ending.

TTFN!

No comments: