Thursday, November 6, 2008

Your Mission...

Your mission, if you choose to accept it is to tell me how you would spend a day off (not doing any housework or work outside of the house).

Would you stay in your pajamas all day and watch TV? Would you spend 10 hours playing video games? Would you take a bath and read a book? Would you go shopping? Would you spend it outdoors? Would it change things if you knew it was rainy?

I chose to stay in my pajamas all day, watch TV, play online, take a bath and read a book, mess with my new teddy bear's fur (he still needs a name, it hasn't come to me yet and I've had no suggestions). Ace has spent the day (the day being Wednesday) playing World of Warcraft and watching TV with me after sleeping in until 5 pm (his first question when he woke up was if it was really after 5, because he's cute and doesn't sleep like that very often).

So, yeah. Tomorrow (Thursday, which I realize is technically today, but I haven't been to bed yet), we'll be back to being busy (lunch out to eat, going by Bass Pro Shop, and a table to clear before 6). And hopefully, I'll have something exciting to talk about in my next post.

So, I'm looking for info on what you do on your day off and for suggestions on naming my bear.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to ride my bike on a bright, sunshiny day...and on a rainy day at this time of year I love a good fire and a new book by the fireplace.

For a furry bear you might consider naming him/her Rosie (after Teddy Roosevelt)...but then I'm lousy at name suggestions because we usually name things obvious names. :)

Enjoy your day off!