Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Bigger Than I Remember

Ace and I went shopping at Wal-Mart earlier (no, Wal-Mart isn't any bigger than I remembered). We went around most of the store and found a teddy bear that I really liked (it's all soft, fuzzy, and dressed for winter). Ace decided that if the price was reasonable, we would get it. We checked the price and it was $10, so that settled that and the teddy bear is now mine.

I teased Ace about the fact that it's been almost 6 years since he's bought me a teddy bear (The day before Thanksgiving 2002, he bought me a teddy bear that is named after him. I got him a matching one for Christmas that year, which got named after me, and they now sit beside each other on my dresser.). He hadn't realized that it had been that long.

So, we got home and I put down my new teddy bear (who doesn't have a name, yet) to help put away groceries. Then I don't remember to grab him before moving to the living room to relax, and then I just kind of forget about him.

So, Ace just recently helped me move to the bedroom (I'm about to lay down and will probably go to sleep soon). He then came back in and brought me my new teddy bear (minus tags) and my first thought was "he's bigger than I remember."

So, any suggestions for names for my new bear?

No comments: