Monday, November 10, 2008

Nostalgia or Hormone Rush?

I've been getting sappy lately about the weirdest stuff. I'm thinking about things people have done for me in the past, and the next thing I know, I want to cry a little and say thank you about 5 bazillion times.

So, is this nostalgia or is it hormones?

It's kind of hard to say, because it could be hormone caused nostalgia. Or it could be just the hormones (although, I don't seem to tend to think about my past right before my period, even though I have been most of this past week). There is a small chance that it might be because of the time of year (my first Thanksgiving after breaking off my wrecktastic relationship with my mother left me kind of down, but I haven't had that problem since).

Either way, I'm feeling a little silly for being so sappy. And I'm fairly sure that Ace doesn't want to hear me say thank you every second he's with me.

So, I'm going to wait and see if the sappiness continues, as that is all I can do.

But feel free to weigh in on what you think could be causing me to be so sappy, because I love hearing what people have to say (or comment on the weather, I really don't care, just comment) (And now I seem sad, because I'm begging for comments. Never thought I'd get this way.).

TTFN!

P.S.: You can leave a sappy comment if you would like.

No comments: