Sunday, November 2, 2008

Excitement and Time Changes

I love the time change in the fall. I enjoy getting an extra hour to do with what I will. Even if I don't normally do anything important with it. Conversely, I dislike the time change in the spring, where I feel out of sorts for at least a week.

Ace, since he had to work tonight, has a different schedule for the day (he went to work an hour early and leaves an hour early, which is why I'm excited). Normally, he works from 4 pm to 2:45 am. For some reason, there were issues with the time change with whoever was in charge thinking that if they didn't come in until 4, they shouldn't leave until it was actually 2:45 (which would be a whole extra hour of work, for no appreciable reason). Personally, I could understand making them work until the end of their normal 10 hour shift (make them work 10 hours, but let them start at their normal time, you know?), but I don't get to make those decisions.

So, I'm trying to be patient with the time, since I'm actually very close to seeing Ace again (and earlier than normal!), but it's not completely easy.

I've also found myself wordy today, itching to type, but holding that in check. That way, I have more things to talk about as the month goes on.

So, now I'm going to try to distract myself until Ace gets home, because I'm practically buzzing in my skin waiting over here.

TTFN!

No comments: