Thursday, June 25, 2009

24 Hours (Give or Take)

In 24 hours (okay, 25 hours), Ace and I will have been married for 6 years to the minute (give or take about 10 minutes).

It doesn't feel like it's been that long. It feels like it was just two or three years ago most of the time. The time has just gone by so fast.

Then, there are days that it feels like I've known Ace forever. He knows me better than I know myself, most of the time. He can look and tell if I'm up or down most of the time.

Plus, he got me a nice anniversary card that mentions that I'm his best friend. Because we are. We both think of the other as our best friend. There aren't secrets kept (at least not for long) between us. We both want the other one to be happy. We talk about anything and everything.

So, I'm happy that in 24 hours (give or take) we'll be celebrating our anniversary. Because I wouldn't trade Ace for anything.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!