Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jittery Sleep

Last night, I had a couple of issues with sleeping straight through the night.

I went to sleep around 1:30 am. An hour later, I got woken up by Ace's snoring. He doesn't normally wake me up when he snores (I assume that he snores off and on throughout the night and I know that I don't normally wake up). Then, at 6:30, I woke up and felt fairly awake (I think it was a temperature issue), but I looked at the time and decided that it was way too early for me to get up, so I went back to sleep.

After my alarm went off, I sat up and tried to wake up. That worked for half an hour, but by then I had lain back down and drifted off to sleep until my second alarm went off 30 minutes later.

I'm still feeling a little tired, but I know that I've had enough sleep so I'm trying to stay awake (I'm trying to get to sleep at a better time than I have been). I'm fairly sure the shower I'm planning on taking soon will wake me up completely. After all, cold showers have a tendency to do that.

TTFN!

No comments: