Friday, May 29, 2009

6 of One, Half a Dozen of the Other

The good news is that I still have water.

The bad news is that my water heater is, for all intents and purposes, dead.

After 5 minutes (probably less), I was informed that the water heater couldn't be fixed and needed to be replaced. 25 minutes later, the guy left after capping the line, giving me some advice on what tanks not to get, and got a check for over $100. Then I let Guillermo back in, shut the front door, and cried for a couple of minutes because this whole thing is frustrating.

And I managed to mess up some when starting my pot roast this morning, so it might not be as moist and delicious as it should be.

Can it just be June now? June seems to like me. May seems to treat me with contempt.

Does anyone want to give me a new water heater (and pay for it to be installed)?

No comments: