Friday, May 1, 2009

Computer Problems

Well, my computer was having issues. It turns out that I forgot about my wireless keyboard and an enter key got depressed and wasn't allowing me to do much of anything with my laptop for two and a half days before we discovered the problem.

I feel silly for forgetting about the keyboard, but I Googled for stuck enter key (because that seemed to be the problem), and then remembered that I had a second possible option.

Now that keyboard no longer has batteries in it (something that will probably cause a problem at some point in the future, but there wasn't any other clear option.

On the plus side, Ace and I only had to share a computer for one day. And we both have grown from the whole thing (mainly it reminded us to make sure that we keep all possibilities in mind).

So, now you know of my somewhat embarrassing realization from the past few days.

TTFN!

No comments: