Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Not Raining, So Why Is It Pouring?

The other day, Ace discovered something bad, something that we thought had been fixed, but apparently has reared it's ugly head again.

Our water heater is leaking. So, tomorrow, I get to call up a plumber (I already know who I'm calling) and find out how much it will be to either fix the water heater (for now) or to cap of the lines so that we will still have running water (even though it will be cold, which makes me less than happy).

Have I mentioned not liking my house? Because right now, it's a stress inducer. Hopefully, tomorrow, the water heater can be fixed (quickly) and we will have hot water again by Saturday. Hopefully.

Where is that alcohol in the fridge again? Oh wait, I'm just going to watch funny TV, that should be better overall.

I'll update you after I know something.

Later.

No comments: