Thursday, May 14, 2009

Distractions

Tuesday, Ace decided that he should reformat his hard drive to try to make his computer work better. After he finished, he remarked that his computer was working a lot faster now, and maybe I should think about doing the same thing. Before too long, he had me convinced, so I saved what I thought was important (except I missed one very important file, but I'm already over it), and reformatted my hard drive too.

Tuesday evening, I spent a good amout of time re-installing some games and Trend Micro (it stops my computer from getting viruses/spyware/anything bad from the internet). I also spent a little while baby-sitting Ace's laptop as he was re-downloading World of Warcraft (seriously, that is a proposition that takes some time, as there have been many, many patches since the latest part came out).

Then, yesterday, Ace and I decided that I should go ahead and install WoW back on my computer. 8 hours later (I told you, it takes time), I was done and we played for about an hour and a half before I was just done for the day (I feel the need to stop at 5 hours, mostly so that I'll move away from my computer and out of my chair for at least a little while).

So, if you want to know why I haven't posted recently, it's because I was busy making changes to my laptop and it kept me rather distracted.

No comments: