Monday, June 22, 2009

The Countdown

This week, Ace and I celebrate our 6th anniversary. To help celebrate the fact that we will have been married for 6 years, Ace took Friday and Saturday off work. Right now, I'm feeling the urge to countdown the hour that's left until he gets off work (okay, it's 58 minutes) because after that we will have 5 days together!

We do have a few things to do this week that aren't related to our anniversary (at least, not fully). Tonight, we're going grocery shopping (we're going after dark, so it won't be quite as hot as it is now). Wednesday, I've got a chiropractor's appointment (hopefully after that, my back will like me again). Other than that, we don't have any set plans (other than me taking a bath tomorrow morning). We'll probably look for something special to have for our anniversary while we do our grocery shopping tonight, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Which reminds me (55 minutes now!), I need to add cards to our shopping list.

So, if you were a couple who were still completely in love after 6 years, what would you do to celebrate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should totally go backpacking on the Ouachita trail...that's what we were going to do for our anniversary!

MA Smith said...

If we were in the least ourdoorsy, I'd suggest it to Ace, but we both love being indoors.