or Things I've Learned as a Healer in World of Warcraft that Apply to Real Life
Today's post is going to be a list. Because we haven't had one of those in a while and I'm in the mood for a list.
1. Sometimes you can do everything right and it still goes wrong.
2. You have to take care of yourself too, or things will go wrong much more quickly than you think they will.
3. People appreciate someone who helps them.
4. People will blame you for problems they cause, even if you are trying to help them.
5. It's hard to think clearly when you panic. Staying calm in tense situations is better than freaking out. Things seem to go smoother that way too.
6. You can surprise yourself in what you can accomplish.
7. In some situations the clothes that you wear are important.
8. If you are still standing at the end of the fight, you've done well. If you can go onto to next thing without needing a break, you are doing even better.
9. It's important to communicate with those you are working with. Preferably without yelling at them.
10. When everyone does their parts, things can go smoothly. Enjoy this, because it can be rare.
11. Sometimes things don't work as well with someone different in the group. Sometimes they do.
12. It's okay to be picky about who you work with. The wrong person can keep you from succeeding.
So, yeah. That's the things I have learned from healing in World of Warcraft that I can apply to real life situations.