Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 30

I accomplished my goal of 30 posts in 30 days. This is the first November I've ever done this where the whole month ended up being fairly boring. This is the first November that I've struggled some to figure out what to post for about half the month.

Ace and I have made some decisions lately that have changed how busy our lives are. We're also adjusting to Ace's new job. He doesn't have set hours everyday and that is another adjustment we are making. But those are things I'm not really ready to fully talk about here.

Things with my in-laws are still a little odd. They are giving us some money to buy a car, but most things going on with them are still not positive. We're all feeling a bit awkward right now, I think. Things will hopefully start getting better soon. Ace earning some money will help.

I'm glad I did NaBloPoMo again this year. I feel like I've had some posts that were extremely well written. I feel like I phoned in a few posts. Hopefully I'll do better in the rest of the year to post well written posts.

No comments: